To opt in to eBay Business Policies, please follow these steps:
Version 02.00.0024 of Wonder Lister released today is integrated with cloud based picture hosting service Cloudinary. Why we decided to integrate with Cloudinary? Because:
(1) Even with a free account, the limits are very generous
(2) Uploading of pictures to Cloudinary is extremely fast, even faster than, Google Drive!
(3) Cloudinary generates clean URLs rather than cryptic looking garbage URLs generated by other services including eBay’s picture hosting service (EPS). The URL generated preserves the folder structure of the picture being uploaded including the picture file name.
(4) The uploaded pictures are available in your Cloudinary web account where you can do additional tasks like rotating etc. Once done, the same is immediately available on all channels like eBay, Amazon, Shopify etc.
Starting with WL version 01.03.0211, WL can upload your listing images to your Google drive rather than sending them to eBay. There are basically two steps involved:
(1) Authorize WL to use your personal Google drive account
(2) Setup your preference to let WL know that it should use Google drive to upload your images. This preference can be withdrawn any time. So, as long as this preference is set, WL will upload images to Google drive and if this preference is not set, then, WL will upload your images to eBay.
How to Authorize WL to use your personal Google drive
Click on the menu option Tools -> Options
A new tab will be opened. On the left hand side, you will see an option called ‘Google drive account’. Click it.
A new browser window will be opened. If not already signed in to Google, you will be asked to sign in to your Google account
Once signed in, you will be asked to authorize Wonder Lister to use your Google drive. Grant your permission and you are all set. You can now close the browser window.
Setup your preference to let WL know that it should use Google drive
(1) Use the menu option Tools -> Options
(2) The new tab will be opened.
(3) On the left hand side, you will see an option called ‘Preferences’. Click it.
(4) On the right hand side, you will see preferences categorized under various sections. Click on the section called ‘Listing Preferences’
(5) On the right hand side under sub-section called ‘Listing Policies’, you will see a checkbox labeled ‘Use Google drive to store pictures’. Check it to let WL know that all your listing pictures should be uploaded to your Google drive. Unchecking will make WL upload your images to eBay.
(6) Click on the ‘Save’ button at the top