eBay listing tool called Turbo Lister is a very basic, nonetheless, quite popular with small eBay sellers. And the best is it's FREE!
So, the question why would you ever need to use any other listing tool other than eBay's own tool?
The answer to this question depends on who you ask. If you happen to be a small eBay seller and are satisfied with the small listing volumes and can live with occasional and not so infrequent crashes , probably you have no reason to look beyond. No doubt Turbo Lister has been around for quite a while, but, sellers who have used it for many years now, will confirm that it is not being maintained. Hardly any new features worth the name has been added to Turbo Lister for years. After eBay decided to shutdown Blackthorne, a lot of eBay sellers fear Turbo Lister may be next.
So, what next?
As an alternative to Turbo Lister, you could easily switch over to Wonder Lister. Wonder Lister is also a windows based desktop application like Turbo Lister. But the comparison ends here.
- Has everything Turbo Lister has plus a lot more
- build to scale as your volumes grow over time
- Highly reliable
- World class support at no cost to you (unlike SixBit!)
- Offers a variety of subscription levels (from just $10 to $125 per month) so you can choose the best level
- Consignment module
- Integration with Twitter
- Export your data to Amazon, Shopify, Magento and others
- User interface customization
- Single page listing editor with built-in HTML builder
- Very advanced Bulk Editing
- Bulk Duplicate & Relist with Simple Editor to list quickly
For more details, please visit: